Return Merchandise Authorization
Here is how our RMA process works -
1) PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T USE THIS FORM TO ASK QUESTIONS. QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ASKED VIA EMAIL ONLY. QUESTIONS HERE WILL BE IGNORED.
2) Please, only open one RMA case per order or your case may be delayed.
3) Our tech person will read through your problem(s) relating to the product. It is important that a detailed description be given so that we can efficiently diagnose the problem.
4) We will then contact you with suggestions and possible solutions to your problem. Please only reply back to us via the same RMA case instead of making a new case for each reply.
5) If your problem cannot be solved through the troubleshooting process, then an RMA # will be issued to you, approving the return of your product for either a replacement or a refund. Once you receive your RMA #, you will have 30 days to return it to us before your RMA expires.
Please choose your type of product you would like to open an RMA case for: